Guide 2020: Luggage storage in Gare de l’Est Station
Left Luggage Tip: It can be expensive to store your luggage inside Gare de l’Est Station. Walking less than 100 meters outside the station to find a LuggageHero store and save a lot of money!
Best luggage storage service for Gare de l’Est Station
LuggageHero is our preferred luggage storage company at Gare de l’Est Station. There are several reasons for this such as the number of locations in the area and flexible pricing, but it is mainly due to the LuggageHero store Gare de l’Est Station Currencies. The mentioned store is located less than 100 meters from Gare de l’Est Station. Therefore, it is super easy to stop by Gare de l’Est Station Currencies and drop off your bags.
How much would it cost to store my luggage in Gare de l’Est Station as of 2020?
It depends on what luggage storage service you use. However, if you go with our preferred luggage storage service for Gare de l’est in Paris then you have to pay €1 for every hour of luggage storage. The maximum amount would be no more than €8 for an entire day no matter where in Paris you store your luggage.
Can I store luggage at Gare de l’est station?
Yes, you can. In case you choose to use the option for luggage storage inside the station, you should know that the maximum time for storing luggage at the station is 72 hours. On top of that, there is only the option to pay per day so paying by the hour is not possible. Further, the lockers are available only from 6.30am to 10.45pm so if you’re looking for something more flexible LuggageHero might be a better alternative for you.
Luggage storage around Gare de l’Est Station
We have created an interactive map for you to easily locate luggage storage lockers around Gare de l’Est Station as of 2020.
Browse, explore and make your choice to where to store your luggage!
All locations and services recommended here have been vetted by us and are considered perfectly safe for luggage storage near Gare de l’est.
Why leave luggage near Gare de l’Est Station?
There is a lot to see around Gare de l’Est and without leaving your luggage in storage you might not be able to enjoy all the beauty and attractions near the station. Some of them include:
- Canal St-Martin
The canal is a 4.6 km long canal in Paris, connecting the Canal de l’Ourcq to the river Seine. Walking near the canal guarantees a pleasant walk with a great view – difficult to do while dragging a suitcase around.
- Visit The Verre Vole
If you like to taste some organic wine and high quality good food then you can enjoy a visit to one of the restaurants nearby.
- Enjoy the Jardin Villemin
Just a minute walk away from Gare de l’Est, you can find the Jardin Villemin, which is a park with a kids’ play area, community vegetable garden, ball-game areas, a bandstand & lawns. It is the perfect place for you to go if you want to enjoy a piece of nature in the middle of the city. Recommended particularly for summer days in Paris.
There is a lot to do around Gare de L’est once you store your luggage. The area is full of things to see, great restaurants, green areas and cozy cafes for you to enjoy.
“Airbnb luggage storage” around Gare de l’Est Station
There are many options to store your bags, suitcases or sports gear in Gare de l’Est Station. Here are the main solutions as of 2020 to free yourself and go enjoying the wonders of the Paris Capital without having to carry around your baggage. These luggage storage services are like an Airbnb for your luggage as they give it a temporary, safe home and allow you to enjoy the city worry-free, knowing your bags are safe.
Checking online reviews for LuggageHero and BagBnb:
As we wrote on our frontpage, it is always a good idea to check the different luggage storage services reviews on Trustpilot to make sure you avoid getting scammed and losing your bags.
To access LuggageHero’s trustpilot reviews click here
What about the opening hours for luggage lockers
The opening hours fluctuate according to the local shop in which you store your suitcases, but overnight luggage storage is possible. You do, therefore, not have to pick up your luggage before closing time unless you have to use some belongings from your bags before the local shop opens again.
Safe luggage storage at Gare de l’est
Keep in mind that only LuggageHero uses seals for each piece of luggage. With LuggageHero you have insurance and a guarantee that your left luggage is safe. Unlike many lockers where someone can just break in and take your items. Leave your bags at Gade de l’est and enjoy the city of Paris!
Frequently Asked Questions about Gare de l’Est
- What are Gare de l’Est opening hours?
– The station’s opening hours are every day (including public holidays) from 5am to 1am. The station is closed between these hours and cannot be accessed.
- Does Gare de l’Est have luggage lockers?
– Yes, it does. You can store your items in luggage lockers which are opened every day (including public holidays) from 7.30am to 10.30pm. The lockers can be found on the Metro level, near the bakery Paul.
- How far is Gare du Nord from Gare de L’Est?
– Gare du Nord is actually very close to Gare de L’est. By walking you can arrive in only 10 minutes from Gare de l’Est to the Gare du Nord, which is a lot easier than taking the metro. To get to Gare de l’Est you should turn right and walk up the long flight of pedestrian steps, with the tracks into the Gare de l’Est on your right.
- How do I get to the Eiffel Tower from Gare de l’est?
– It is quite easy to get to the Eiffel Tower from Gare de l’est. All you have to do is to take the line 9 subway which takes a total of around 29 min and costs only 2€.
- What are the closest hotels to Gare de l’est?
– The closest hotel to Gare de l’est is only 0.2km away from the station. The hotel is Kyriad Paris 10.
- What are some attractions in Paris near Gare de l’est?
– The closest attractions near Gare de l’est include the 10th Arrondissement, Le Paris Tours, and 60 Minutes Escape. All can be found within 400 meters of Gare de l’est.